CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Adventure Glasses!

Wow, November, really, that is the last time I got on this blog? 
Anyway....
Being pushed out of your comfort zone is never easy.  Most of the time it is painful, but that is how we grow right?
But for someone who has terrible anxiety it can seem nearly impossible.
My comfort zone is being challenged,  I don't do well with challenge, it makes me want to retreat to my bed and pull the covers up over my head, but here is a cool thing; some of these challenges are coming from ME!
I am MAKING myself do things that I am TERRIFIED of.  My hands are shaking so bad right now I have to re-type ever other word just thinking about the challenge I have in front of me today.  Tears are flowing down my cheeks because I am that afraid, but you know what? I can do this.  My sweet husband left a little note at the bottom of the instruction sheet that he so thoughtfully wrote out for me outlining any quirks or problems he thinks I may encounter today, he told me "have a fun adventure"!  So that is the pair of glasses I am wearing today"!  My adventure glasses!  Whatever happens today is not a trial or an upset, it is an adventure and I can't wait to see where that leads me! 

Wish me luck!  I am off to Adventure Land!

2 comments:

tammy said...

It's hard to leave our comfort zone, but when we do, we sometimes amaze ourselves. Good luck!

Jenny said...

I am a shy person, so going outside of my comfort zone is a big deal for me too! I am so glad I found your cute blog and can't wait to meet you at the Breathing Space Retreat!
Modern Modest Beauty